Yoga and Horses
March 24 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Kindred Equestrian and Rebby Kern from Yoga One Invite You
to a slow flow yoga practice, connecting to the grounding energy of the farm and horses
*An opportunity to slow down and invite in healing *
After our practice we will spend time connecting to the horses.
Afterwards, guests are invited to stay for a Scout and Cellar wine tasting in the lounge.
- BYOM – Bring your own mat! You may also wish to bring towels to lay down between the ground and your mat.
- Rain or Shine – we have an indoor area if the weather is less than desirable.
- Liability waiver must be signed in order to participate.
- Weather appropriate dress recommended.
- Close toed shoes required for time outside of yoga practice.
- No riding will occur during the event.
- No riding or horsemanship skills needed.
Advanced Registration Required: $15/yogi