At Kindred Equestrian we specialize in horsemanship, hunters and equitation riding lessons. We prepare students for a lifetime of equestrian skills to be used in any area of horsemanship. We seek to be a positive influence in the lives of our students by reinforcing good character traits. With the horses, our VIP’s, serving as faithful object lessons, we will reinforce the things learned at home, in school, and at work such as honesty, integrity, discipline, benevolence, and a hard work ethic.
Not Accepting New Students
Lesson Rate – $45.00/person/hour
Horseback Riding Policies:
- Lesson tuition is due at the FIRST lesson of each month for the month.
- We require a 24 hours notice of lesson cancellation in order to not incur a lesson fee.
- Makeup lessons MUST be scheduled within two weeks time to be honored.
- ASTM/SEI approved helmets must be worn by ALL riders at all times while mounted.
- Paddock boots are required to be worn while mounted.
- Long pants or breeches must be worn for riding. No shorts!
- An indoor barn/horsemanship lesson will occur in the event of rain. Please watch our Facebook Page and your email for inclement weather plans.